Bursting with sweet and spicy flavour, try this sticky Chinese drumstick recipe!
3 tbsp tomato passata, 3tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp honey, 2tsp sesame oil, 2 cloves garlic (crushed) 8 chicken drumsticks, 2 pak choi (quartered) 1 red chilli (sliced) 200g white basmati rice (rinsed) 1tsp sesame seeds, 1 spring onion (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5
- In a jug mix the passata, soy sauce honey, sesame oil and garlic to make a glaze, put the chicken in an ovenproof dish and pour over the glaze, season with black pepper and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Add the pak choi and red chilli about 10 minutes before the end of cooking
- Cook the rice according to instructions. sprinkle your chicken with the sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Serve with the rice and enjoy!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!