1 pound fresh strawberries (with leaves intact) 8 ounces chocolate chips or bar (chopped into small pieces) 8 ounces white chocolate for drizzling.
- Rinse your berries under cold water and dry thoroughly, set the berries aside on a dry towel and let them come to room temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper use a large enough pan to allow an inch of space between the strawberries.
- Bring some water to a simmer and place a heatproof bowl over it. Add your chocolate and stir until fully melted.
- Dip the strawberries, working one at a time.
- Let harden then drizzle your melted white chocolate.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh Fruit Box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!