Panang Curry Paste 400g
Recipe suggestion (for 2-3 people):
- Stir 50g curry paste with 2 tbsp vegetable oil on a gentle heat for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat up to medium and pour in a tin of coconut milk. Keep stirring for another minute.
- Put 250g of your favourite meat or veggies and cook until done
- Add fish sauce, Palm sugar or seasoning as required and simmer for another minute
- Put sliced fresh chilli and kaffir lime leaves and stir
- Garnish with Thai basil leaves and serve with steamed rice
Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening
Shelf life not less than 6 months.
Ingredients: Dried red chilli (27%), Lemongrass, Shallot, Garlic, Salt, Kaffir lime’s skin, Galangal, Cumin powder, Coriander seed.
Keep Airtight at all times
Kerry’s will try to fulfil your exact order wherever possible, but individual items are subject to change due to the seasonal nature of our stock. We will substitute a similar item, and only make changes to guarantee you the best produce.