6 bell peppers, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 medium onion (minced) 3 cloves garlic (minced) 2 courgettes (diced) 1 aubergine (diced) 4 medium tomatoes (diced) ½ tsp dried thyme, ½ tsp dried rosemary, ½ tsp dried basil, salt, pepper, 60g all-purpose flour, 50g vegetarian parmesan cheese (grated) 1 tsp dried oregano, 6 tbsp butter (softened) 340g quinoa (cooked) fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C
- cut the top off of each pepper, remove seeds and transfer to a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until softened.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. add the onion and cook for 2 minutes until translucent.
- add the garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add the courgette, aubergine, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. cover, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes until tender.
- in a small bowl combine the flour, parmesan, oregano add the butter and mix with your fingers until the butter has broken down into small pieces and the mixture is crumbly.
- Fill each pepper with the quinoa and vegetables, then top with the crumble mixture.
- bake for 25-30 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!