- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Place prawns into a mixing bowl
- Grate in half the lemon zest and squeeze in half the juice, season with salt and black pepper stir and leave to one side.
- Put the cherry tomatoes on a small baking tray and roast in the oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Use a spiralizer to slice the courgette into long thin strips of courgetti. Set aside.
- Peel the garlic and finely slice with the chilli.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of oil tip in the garlic, chilli and fry until golden, then add the prawns and cook until cooked through.
- Place courgetti in the pan along with cherry tomatoes, squeeze over the remaining lemon juice, cook for 1 minute until everything is hot.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden, then crush.
- Serve your courgetti, scatter over pine nuts and serve!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!