Whether you’re in Spain or just want Spanish sensations, this sangria is perfect for summertime sipping.
- ¼ of a watermelon (cubed)
- ½ medium nectarine, peach or plum thinly sliced
- 1 handful of raspberries, sliced strawberries or blackberries
- ½ a lime, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle of sauvignon blanc
- 2-3 shots of elderflower liqueur
- 1-2 tablespoons of agave nectar (to taste)
- In a large pitcher, ad in the fruit and berries. Pour in the liqueur and wine before gently stirring everything together with a large spoon. Leave in the fridge to chill for 2-4 hours (if you can contain yourself!).
- Taste the mix and if you want it a little sweeter add the agave nectar. Add the mint and a wedge of melon to make it look pretty. Pour into ice-filled glasses and enjoy.
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!