Christmas dinner leftovers? This Roast potato, turkey, sausage and stuffing pie is easy! Just bake until golden then tuck in.
1 tbsp olive oil, knob of butter, 1 onion, 8 leftover pigs in blankets, 2tsp English mustard powder, 50g plain flour, 1 stock cube, 150ml white wine, 500ml leftover gravy, 6 stuffing balls, 300g cooked turkey (shredded) 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, 100g creme fraiche, small bunch parsley, 800g leftover roast potatoes, 20g mature cheese.
- Heat oil and butter, add chopped onion and cook for 10 mins until softened. Stir in the mustard powder, flour and stock cube and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and let bubble for 1 minute then add the gravy, season and stir to make a smooth sauce. bubble for 5 mins.
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/180C fan/gas 6
- Chop the pigs in blankets and stuffing balls into bite-size chunks, add to the sauce along with shredded turkey, mustard, crème fraîche and parsley. When it begins to bubble remove from heat.
- Transfer into a shallow ovenproof casserole dish, Crumble the potatoes over the top, scatter with cheese and bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are crisp and filling is bubbling around the edges.