Peaches in a salad, what could be more summery?
- 150g fine beans, cut into bitesize pieces
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 125g rocket
- 125g mozzarella
- 50g croutons
- Fresh mint leaves
- Boil a pan of water and add the fine beans until tender (but still crunchy)
- Dry fry the Parma ham over a high heat for 1 minute – until it begins to crisp (it will crisp completely once it has cooled). Place it on a plate and put it to one side
- Now for the dressing, mix the juice of the lemon, olive oil and salt and pepper together.
- In a large salad bowl add the peaches, rocket, mozzarella, most of the mint and half the crispy Parma ham. Toss together. Top with the rest of the parma ham and the rest of the mint leaves.
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!