Are you lactose intolerant? Enjoy these refreshing, flavourful avocado and strawberry ices as an alternative to ice cream.
- 200g Kerry’s Fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 1 avocado (stoned, peeled and roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Put the strawberries (save four pieces for the top), avocado, vinegar and vanilla in a bowl and blitz using a hand blender (or in a food processor) until as smooth as you can get it. Have a taste and only add the maple syrup if the strawberries are not sweet enough.
- Pour into containers, add a strawberry to each, cover with cling film and freeze. Allow the pots to soften for 5-10 mins before eating. Now go and enjoy your Avocado and Strawberry Ices whilst soaking up the sun!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!