For the long summer nights ahead, make sure you try this dish. The perfect combination of sweet, spicy and seafood-y.
- 200g frozen soya beans (deshelled)
- 4 limes
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 400g cooked egg noodles
- 300g cooked crayfish tails
- 200g mango (sliced)
- 200g cucumber (chopped)
- 200g radishes (finely sliced)
- Mixed herbs to taste
- Add the soya beans to a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave until defrosted before draining, rinsing and putting to one side.
- Now for the dressing. Mix the juice of the limes with the sesame oil and chilli sauce until smooth.
- Time to get the party started. Throw the soya beans, noodles, crayfish tails, cucumber, radishes and herbs to a salad bowl. Mix in the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Finally… enjoy.
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!