This delicious Baked Pear Crumble is served hot with all of your favourite toppings!
100g oats, ½ cup hazelnuts, ½ cup walnuts, 50g unsweetened shredded coconut, 40g dried cherry, 2 tbsp flax seed, ½ tsp ground cinnamon, ½ tsp kosher salt, 50g coconut oil (melted) 3 tbsp honey, ½ tsp vanilla extract, 4 ripe pears, cream or ice cream for topping.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- In a food processor combine oats, hazelnuts, walnuts, shredded coconut, cherries, flax seeds, cinnamon and salt. Pulse until finely ground.
- Add the coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Pulse until combined.
- Cut your pears in half lengthways. using a spoon, scoop out the cores. with a knife cut a “v” shape around the edges of the stem to remove them.
- Set the pears in a baking dish, fill each with 30g of the crumble topping.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and pears are tender.
- Serve topped with your topping of choice, drizzle with honey and enjoy!
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh fruit box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!