Although ratatouille is a dish associated more with the winter, it’s also a great way of showing off a load summer veg and getting in your 5-a-day.
If you’re missing any ingredients for your Roasted Summer Vegetable Ratatouille, get them delivered to your door with Kerry’s Fresh today.
- 2 aubergines (roughly chopped)
- 1 each of yellow and red peppers (thickly sliced)
- 2 courgettes (halved lengthways and roughly chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped through the roots, quartered and torn apart)
- 1 fennel (chopped through the roots, quartered and torn apart)
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of radishes (thinly sliced)
- 500g Kerry’s Fresh vine-ripened cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- Bunch of basil and flat leaf parsley (roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6. Place the aubergine, peppers, courgettes and fennel into a baking tray or roasting tin. Coat in half of the olive oil and smack with a generous few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper. Oven roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and toss in the radishes, tomatoes, garlic and vinegar. Mix everything together and place it back into the oven. Roast for another 15-20 minutes, take out of the oven when the tomatoes are starting to burst.
- Finish it off with the rest of the olive oil and the basil and parsley. This dish is a great accompaniment to fresh crusty bread or pasta.
Create your own Kerry’s Fresh vegetable box and have all of these ingredients and more delivered straight to your door. Click here to begin creating your box packed with locally sourced goodness!