Red Thai Curry Paste 400g
- No added MSG
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Stir fry 50g of red curry paste in 1 tbsp oil, then add 240ml coconut milk
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking
- Add another 120ml of coconut milk and 120ml water and heat until boiling
- Add 100g of vegetable and cook until the vegetables soften
- Add 1 1/2 tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
For a milder flavour, use half the quantity of curry paste.
Ingredients: Garlic 21.5%, Dried red chilli 19%, Lemongrass 18.5%, Shallot 14.5%, Salt 13%, Galangal 6%, Shrimp paste (Shrimp 80%, Salt) 4.5%, Kaffir lime peel 2.5%, Pepper 0.5%
Keep Airtight at all times
Kerry’s will try to fulfil your exact order wherever possible, but individual items are subject to change due to the seasonal nature of our stock. We will substitute a similar item, and only make changes to guarantee you the best produce.