Malaysian Rendang Curry
Ingredients: Paprika, Lemongrass, Chilli, Galangal, Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Cassia, Clove, Cardamom, Kaffir Lime Leaf.
This traditional Malaysian Rendang curry has a true authentic flavour and is:
- 100% Pure Herbs & Spice
- Sugar & Salt Free
- Slimming Club Friendly
- Paleo Friendly
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Blended in the U.K.
Serve with…plain basmati rice to soak up the tasty sauce, with perhaps a simple leafy salad on the side. Equally delicious made with chicken or (slower cooked) beef, and also makes a great vegetarian curry
Shopping List (extra items needed to make this dish)
- 650g Diced Beef or 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Onions (medium)
- Coconut Milk / Low Fat Coconut Milk (400ml/1 Tin)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 inch piece Ginger
- 2 Limes
- 5 tbsp Cooking Oil / Low Calorie Spray
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Sugar (palm or brown) / Sweetener
- Fresh Coriander (for garnish – optional)
Kerry’s will try to fulfil your exact order wherever possible, but individual items are subject to change due to the seasonal nature of our stock. We will substitute a similar item, and only make changes to guarantee you the best produce.